Eyes on the Ocean !
By the sea, along the coast of Aquitaine and south of the Gironde estuary, discover the 4-star Sandaya Soulac Plage campsite. With direct access to the beach, take advantage of the pleasures of the ocean as a family, or the gentleness of a siesta in the shade of the pine trees. Located in the beach resort of Soulac-sur-Mer, the destination for surfers and bike-riders, you're going to discover a region full of heritage. Pack your bags, the Atlantic is calling you !
Open from 01 April 2016 to 11 September 2016
- Campsite covering 7.6 hectares with 436 pitches.
- Free activities and children's clubs.
- Water Park covering 550 m² with covered pool and slides.
- WIFI throughout the campsite and free access in the restaurant area.
Rewards and awards
Holidays with your "Feet in the Water" with Sandaya. The Soulac Plage campsite occupies a site that stretches the length of a sand dune overlooking the ocean (Blue Ocean Zone). For those who would prefer the shade of the pine trees, a wooden belvedere enables you to admire the sunset, sitting on a bench, or simply watch the surfers taming the morning waves.
Bless with direct access to the beach, you can take a sandy path and flight of steps, without leaving the campsite, and end up right by the sea. The commune of Soulac-sur-Mer offers a supervised beach for swimming just 200 metres from the campsite (depending on season). On the unsupervised beach opposite the campsite, families enjoy walking, building sandcastles with their children or simply tanning while reading a good book. The Atlantic coast is subject to tides, and so children and adults alike can enjoy going fishing for crabs and shellfish when the ocean is at low tide: get your nets!
The Sandaya Soulac Plage campsite has many services available to you, free or with a supplement, that will facilitate your stay. Your holidays start when you arrive, with our receptionists who will give you a practical guide to the campsite and initial information on your stay.
- Our receptionists are available every day from 9am to 8pm in July and August. Out of season, we are open from 9am to noon and from 3pm to 7pm. You will find a Tourist-Info area with leaflets and information on the area.
- Stay connected, even on holiday! You can enjoy free connection from the restaurant. To connect from your pitch and anywhere on the campsite, you can purchase the package of your choice online: 1h = 5€, 1 day = 10€; 4 days = 15€; 7 days = 20€. Access cards are valid for the Wi-Fi and the internet station, with a limit of three different devices that can not be connected at the same time. The access to the Wi-Fi can directly be done online by selecting the Wifipass on the internet and by paying with a credit card. It is also possible to buy the access cards at the reception.
- In a dedicated area, washing machines (6€ detergent and fabric softener included) and a dryer (4€) are available to use. An iron and ironing board are available free if you ask at reception. Open from 9 AM to 8 PM.
- Bike hire
- Take advantage of your holidays to go on a bike ride, on the Médoc cycle paths. Packages from 6.50€ for half a day to 41€ for a week.
- Barbecue areas
- Fancy a grill? Use our communal charcoal barbecues located in different areas in the campsite.
- Camper Van Service Area
- We have a camper van service area available for the free use of all our customers. You can empty your chemical toilets by using your mobile cassette and the hatch designed for this. A drinking water tap to fill it up and an electric socket complete this area.
Shops on site
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, we can offer you several shops within the campsite to prevent you having to get in the car during your holiday.
- Take advantage of the Grand Large Restaurant's sunny terrace during a meal. Set meals starting from 7,50€ with a varied menu: salads, pizzas, burgers, grills, seafood... A selection of dishes can be bought to take away. Open every day, from 9am to midnight in July/August. Out of season, open every day from 11am to 2:30pm and 5:30pm to 10pm. Breakfast : 5,50€/pers (on booking the day before at the latest).
- For a little coffee on the terrace or an aperitif as a family in front of events, the bar welcomes you every day from 9am to 11pm in July and August. Out of season, we are open every day from 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 10pm. A giant screen is put up for sporting events.
- Grocery / Bakery
- Our minimarket welcomes you every day from 7.30am to 8pm in July and August. Out of season, we are open from am to 12 pm and from 5 pm to 7 pm every days. You will find common products on site as well as fresh fruit and vegetables, a frozen aisle, hygiene products and beach accessories. Throughout the day, we can also offer you a selection of fresh breads and pastries, baked on site several times a day.