Toes in the Water
Set out along the beach, the 5-star Sandaya Les Tamaris campsite is a unique destination in Languedoc where the immediate proximity of the sea is the key advantage. With direct access from the campsite, no effort is required to reach a large beach of white sand where you can spend your afternoons under the Mediterranean sun. Located in the Hérault department, Frontignan-Plage is a typical beach resort of the South of France with its market, its cycle paths, its marina and obviously its enormous beaches wide as far as the eye can see. It's time to revitalise yourself while enjoying a nature holiday: Welcome to Les Tamaris.
Open from 25 March 2016 to 09 October 2016
- Campsite covering 5 hectares with 336 pitches.
- Access for people with reduced mobility (PMR)
- Free activities and children's clubs.
- Water Park covering 480 m² with heated pool.
- WIFI throughout the campsite with free access in the restaurant area.
Rewards and awards
A sunny stay on the coast thanks to Sandaya. The campsite Les Tamaris campsite stretches along a fine sandy beach and borders a protected nature reserve where, depending on the season, pink flamingos come to feed. As a family, with a beach bag and a parasol in your hand, you can easily access the beach; you're going to love the tranquillity and the space available to lay out your towel and perfect your tan. At the end of the afternoon, when you return to the campsite, you'll appreciate the benefits of an outdoor shower located in front of the entrance to the beach. With the sun going down, fishing enthusiasts prepare for the evening with the secret hope of coming across a seabass or a bream on the end of their lines.
For those who prefer the comfort of our water park, enjoy any period of our heated pool with water jets, giant mushroom fountain and waterfall. A moment reading on the deckchairs bathed in sunlight or perhaps a little cocktail at Coco Bar by the edge of the Water Park, or even both, it's up to you.
Just 10 minutes from Sète and the scents of the Midi, 25 minutes from the Place de la Comédie in Montpellier and also 15km from the thermal spas in Balaruc-les-Bains, our beautiful region will amaze you in its diversity. Our team of receptionists is available to help you create an itinerary of discovery that suits you and your desires. A friendly human scale campsite where life is good, holidays start, let yourself go...
The 5* Les Tamaris Campsite offers you all commodities for holidaymakers' greatest comfort. Do you need to hire a bike to visit the area, need some information on where to go out, or want to go online to share your photos? No need to go anywhere else, all services are available on site.
- Our receptionists will be happy to welcome you all season, 7 days a week, for better flexibility for your arrival. Reception opening hours: OUT OF SEASON: 9am-12noon and 3pm-7pm PEAK SEASON: 9am-8pm
- This service is free in reception Price: 1 day = 10€; 4 days = 15€; 7 days = 20€; 14 days = 35€ 60 min = 5€; 120 min = 8€; 180 min = 10€
- There is a washing machine available to use in a room (price: 5.50€)
- Bicycle hire
- You can hire bicycles directly at the reception and enjoy beautiful tours with the entire family during your holidays.The tariffs are indicated at site.
- Barbecue areas
- Fancy a grill? Use our communal charcoal barbecues located in different areas in the campsite. Additionally, all of our rentals have an individual charcoal barbecue on their plot.
With the aim of satisfying you as best we can, we offer the services of a 5-star establishment throughout the season. Don't put too much in your car because you'll find everything on site.
- Are you feeling peckish, or do you want to enjoy a good meal? Le Bahia restaurant offers you varied menus starting from 10€ for a dish. Selling pizzas, grills, salads... Selling ice cream and crepes, OUT OF SEASON: 12noon-2pm and 6.30pm-10pm PEAK SEASON: 12noon-2pm and 6.30pm-10pm.
- Bar and Games Area
- For a little coffee on the terrace or an aperitif as a family in front of events, the bar welcomes you every day from 9am to 2.30pm and 5.30pm to midnight in July and August. Out of season, we are open every day from 9.30am to 2pm and 5.30pm to 11pm. A giant screen is put up for sporting events. A games area with pinball machines is located close by.
- Grocery / Bakery
- Our minimarket welcomes you every day from 7.30am to 1pm and 3.30pm to 8.30pm in July and August. Out of season, we are open from 8am to 12.30pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm. You will find common products on site as well as fresh fruit and vegetables, a frozen aisle, hygiene products and beach accessories. Throughout the day, we can also offer you a selection of fresh breads and pastries, baked on site several times a day.