A Natural Paradise in Paris !
Enjoy the charming banks of the River Seine, in a unique natural setting, only 20 minutes from the Champs Elysees. Located on an island in the middle of the river, the Sandaya 4 Star campsite "International Maisons-Laffitte" offers you calm and comfort a few kilometres from Paris. Discover the most beautiful city of the world by visiting its neighbourhoods, museums and monuments thanks to the RER (Metro) only a 10 minute walk away. No need to take the car, experience Paris your mind at ease. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Versailles, the Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame cathedral, the Grevin museum or Disneyland for the children: you'll have to plan for more than a weekend to do everything !
Open from 25 March 2016 to 05 November 2016
- Campsite covering 6.5 hectares with 336 pitches.
- Touristic Service to discover Paris easily
- Playground for children.
- RER (Metro) line A - 10 minutes walk away.
- WIFI throughout the campsite with free access in the reading room
Rewards and awards
Paris is easily accessible thanks to this Sandaya campsite located at Maisons-Laffitte on the outskirts of the Capital. What a luxury to be able to explore this huge city without taking the car – thanks to the easy Metro access. Avoid traffic congestion and long hours looking for a parking place in the centre of Paris! The reception of your campsite assists you in the preparation of your sightseeing, provides you of information on transports and tourist attractions. Benefit pre-booking of entrance fees for many museums, theme parks (Disneyland, Parc Astérix, etc. ) and other tourist sites such as the Chateau of Versailles. Our campsite teams know the area well and will be happy to show you the best itineraries to get you where you want either by subway or by car.
After a great day visiting, you will appreciate being able to relax with your family on our friendly campsite. A cold drink on the Bar-Restaurant's panoramic terrace watching the barges gliding by on the Seine towards the Capital. Your children are in the playground or having a game of ping-pong with new friends. In short, a calm and relaxing time surrounded by greenery and yet so close to the city. You will realise that it's Capital to visit Paris by staying at Maisons-Laffitte!
The Sandaya campsite "International Maisons-Laffitte" offers, a number of services to make each day of your stay easier.
- Our receptionists are available everyday between 9:00am and 10:00pm in July and August. Out of season, we are open from 9:00am to 12 noon and 2:00pm to 8:00pm. You will also find an Info-Tourism corner there with leaflets and information on the region.
- WIFI Internet
- Stay connected even on holiday! You get one hour free of charge in the wifi area near the restaurant. For any additional time or to connect from your accommodation/pitch, you can buy the package of your choice on line: 1 day = €6; 2 days = €9; 4 days = €15; 7 days = €20; 1h = €3.50. Code can be used for up to 3 devises, as long as they are not connected at the same time.
- We provide washing machines and a dryer in an area set aside for this purpose. Price: €5 for the washing machine; €3 for the dryer. An iron and ironing board are available free on request at Reception.
- Camping Car Services Point
- We provide a camping car services point free of charge to all our customers. You can empty your chemical toilets either by using your mobile container or directly into the ground using our drainage grates A tap to fill up with drinking water as well as an electric hook up are included at the services point.
Shopping on site
To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, we offer, within the camp site, a number of nearby shops which will avoid you having to use the car whilst on holiday.
- Bar / Restaurant LaTerrasse
- When having a drink or a meal, enjoy the view over the Seine from the panoramic terrace of our Bar/Restaurant. Breakfast €5.50 (on booking the day before at the latest), menus from €10, menu for under 10's at €8.50. A selection of take-away dishes can be available. Service everyday from 8:00am to 10:00pm in high season, low season : 8:00am to 2:30pm and 5:30pm to 10pm. A giant screen is set up when sports events are on.
- Grocery Store / Bread Shop
- Our mini supermarket is open every day from 8:00am to 11:00pm in July and August. Out of season, we open from 8:00am to 1:00pm and 5:00pm to 10:00pm. One of the region's bakers delivers fresh bread and pastries every morning.
- Tourist Service
- Don't waste time queueing for tickets at the monuments you want to visit! Our tourist service at the reception of your campsite will be happy to help you to reserve your tickets for the main museums, attractions, and other tourist sites. Our advisers assist you to prepare your trips through Paris and advise you on the fastest way to travel. Opening times are identical as the Reception.