Beneath the sun on the Côte d'Azur
Near Frejus, only 4km from the beach, the Sandaya 5 star camp site "Riviera d'Azur" offers you holidays to the rhythm of the cicadas' song. The South of France, and more specifically the department of the Var with its Mediterranean climate, is the ideal place for a holiday where sun and relaxation are the watchwords. On site, a delightful water park with slides and family entertainment during the day and in the evening. The heart of author Marcel Pagnol country has much to offer you with its nearby iconic towns such as Saint-Tropez, Cannes, Saint-Raphaël or even Nice and Grasse. The rosé is being chilled for your aperitif, the only thing missing is you !
Open from 01 April 2016 to 10 October 2016
- Campsite covering 10 hectares with 443 pitches.
- Free activities and children's clubs.
- Water Park covering 530 m² with heated pool and slides.
- Free shuttle bus to the beach throughout the season.
- WIFI throughout the campsite with free access in the restaurant and the bar.
Rewards and awards
Up to you to arrange the holiday you desire, thanks to Sandaya. The camp site "Riviera d'Azur" is ideal for a stay centred around sports or relaxation, everyone can live at their own pace, enjoying the entertainment programme, discovering the Côte d’Azur, or taking a long siesta in the shade of palm trees by the pool. On site, you can make use of the free shuttle to the beach which means you can leave your car in the car park when you leave the camp site. With your towel over your shoulders and beach bag in your hand, you can set off for the fine sandy beach at Saint Aygulf where between swimming and sand castles, you can enjoy a few moments of simple pleasure with the family.
Be amazed by the wealth of nature in the Var: coastal landscapes, Provençal villages, typical markets, festivities, and local events. Mountain biking fans meet up at the end of the season, in October, when ever since 1984, mountain bike enthusiasts have a reunion. Each one to his own pace! The Roc d'Azur is a race open to all, professionals, amateurs, and beginners, so the camp site, because of its location, is the ideal place to stay during this event. Whilst the more athletic are away, quieter souls can swim a few lengths in the 25 metre pool and at the same time keep an eye on the little ones enjoying the toboggan rides. What kind of holiday will you choose?
The Sandaya camp site "Riviera d'Azur" makes available to you, free of any charge or supplement, a number of services which make each day your stay easier.
Your holiday starts, as soon as you arrive, with our receptionists, who, upon welcoming you, will give you a useful guide to the camp site and provide you with initial information about how your stay will unfold.
- Our receptionists are available everyday between 9:00am and 8:00pm on weekdays and between 8:00am and 8:00pm during July and August weekends. Out of season, we are open from 9:00am to 12 noon and from 3:00pm to 7:00pm on weekdays and from 9:00am to 7:00pm at the weekend. You will find an Info-Tourism corner there with leaflets and information on the region.
- WIFI Internet
- Stay connected even on holiday! You get a free connection from Reception. To access the internet from your accommodation/pitch and from anywhere on the camp site, you can buy the package of your choice on line : 1 Day = €10; 4 days = €15; 7 days = €20.
- Shuttle bus service to the beach
- Our free shuttle bus to the beach at Saint Aygulf operates daily from 10:00am to 7:00pm, every hour in July and August. Out of season, the bus runs less frequently but return journeys from the beach to the camp site and vice versa are guaranteed.
- We provide washing machines (€6) and a dryer (€3) in an area set aside for this purpose. You can buy detergent enough for a single wash for €1.50. An iron, an ironing board, and a library are available for you free of charge.
- Bike hire
- Take advantage of the holiday to go on a bike ride along the cycle tracks around Saint Aygulf. Costs range between €5.6 per day and €35 per week. You can hire either from Reception or from the Candy Shop.
- Dancing Teens
- This discotheque, with scheduled opening times, is the meeting place for teenagers between the ages of 13 and 17. Open 3 times per week, entry charge of €5 to €10 dependent upon the theme of the evening.
- Games Room
- An area set aside with a selection of slot machines and video games of all kinds.
- Barbecue area
- Fancy a barbecue ? Enjoy free use of our charcoal barbecues in a special area open for all on the camp site.
Shopping on site
To make your stay as enjoyable as possible, we offer, within the camp site, a number of nearby shops which will avoid you having to use the car whilst on holiday.
A genuine 5 star camp site where you will find many sales outlets available, from bread shop to newsagents by way of the snack bar and hair salon. There is a great choice on offer for you and all you have to do is be tempted.
- Restaurant Tropic'Azur
- At meal times, enjoy the sunny terrace at the Restaurant Tropic'Azur. Menus from €15 with a variety of choices: salads, pizzas, burgers, grills, seafood... Open everyday, from 8:00am to midnight in July/August. Out of season, open daily from 10:00am to 2:00pm and 5:00pm to 11pm.
- Snack Bar
- Whether for a small cup of coffee on the terrace or a pizza with the family as they enjoy the entertainment, the Snack Bar welcomes you every day in July and August from 8:00am until midnight. Out of season, we are open from 10:00am to 2:00pm and 5:00pm to 11pm. A selection of take-away dishes can be purchased from €6.50. A giant screen is set up when sports events are on.
- Grocery Store / Bread Shop
- Our mini supermarket is open every day from 8:00am to 1:00pm and from 3:00pm to 8:00pm in July and August. Out of season, we are open Monday to Saturday from 8:00am to 12:30pm and 4:00pm to 7:30pm; 8:00am to 1:00pm on Sunday. You will find on site everyday products but also fresh fruit and vegetables, a frozen foods section, hygiene product, beach accessories, and French and foreign newspapers. We also offer you, throughout the day, a selection of bread and fresh pastries, made on site several times a day.
- Candy Shop
- Enjoy a crepe or a refreshing drink at the Candy Shop. Open in July and August from 9:00am to 11:00pm, you can also hire bikes and pedal go-karts from here.. Available for free are facilities for ping-pong, boules, board games, card games, etc...
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Our beautician / hairdresser offers you bodycare, waxing, nail salon services, hair cutting and styling, everyday in July and August from 10:00am to 7:00pm. Out of season, by appointment only.