An unforgettable campsite holiday on Noirmoutier
Looking for something authentic? Unusual accommodation in a gorgeous setting? Somewhere wild and unspoiled, in harmony with nature? The Sandaya campsite Domaine Le Midi is THE campsite in the Vendée for you! A holiday in Barbâtre, on the beautiful island of Noirmoutier, is quite simply out of this world with breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and direct access to the beach. Discover the varied accommodation options for something new and completely different: an impressive choice of mobile homes and unusual lodges for an amazing holiday that will be everything you could hope for. A seaside campsite lulled by the sound of the waves on the sandy shore and basking in the warm sunshine of the Vendée. And as if that was not enough, le Passage du Gois, Île d'Yeu, Challans, Les Sables-d'Olonne, Roche-sur-Yon and more are waiting on the doorstep. In short, you'll have all the ingredients for a memorably successful holiday in a much-coveted region of France!
Open from 13 April 2018 to 16 September 2018
- 199 rental units and 209 pitches
- Direct beach access
- Pets welcome
- Heated swimming pools, including one covered pool
- Wi-fi throughout the whole campsite
- Accessible for disabled guests (PRM)
A unique campsite in harmony with nature
Our exceptional site has been developed on the solid foundations of great holiday accommodation, respect for the environment and services and equipment that combine high quality with authentic character. Camping Sandaya Domaine Le Midi offers appreciable comfort and an opportunity to reconnect with the important things in life. Spend your holiday in an atmosphere of tranquillity, enjoy the soothing peace of the Atlantic coast and its incredible natural dunes, overlooking the Vendée countryside. Our campsite on Noirmoutier offers the best and the unique: tents in wood and canvas, lodges in perfect harmony with the natural flora of the Vendée and mobile homes set at the edge of the forest. Our site is divided into 3 sections: the forest area, a shady area near the dunes and the sunny area near the beach, the choice is yours!
The island of Noirmoutier: a natural treasure!
Domaine Le Midi is a family campsite located on the island of Noirmoutier. With a beauty that simply takes your breath away, this island knows just how to provide the delight and relaxation expected by holidaymakers! There is something for everyone and for every taste. Whether you’re a nature lover or a watersports enthusiast, a beach forager or cyclist in search of the unusual, the island of Noirmoutier offers so much and so many advantages! Resplendent in its natural vegetation and offering an incredible range of activities, the sublime beauty of the site is far more than simply visual!
Don't miss the 2018 Tour de France on Noirmoutier
The next Tour de France starts on Saturday, 7 July 2018, from Noirmoutier-en-l’Île. And the 5-star Vendée campsite Domaine Le Midi couldn't be better placed for all those who want to experience the unique atmosphere of this major sporting event. No time to lose, on your bike for the 2018 Tour de France with Sandaya campsites!
Services & shops
Our receptionists are waiting to welcome you to the campsite, help with the formalities and ensure your stay with us is as perfect as possible. Whatever your question: loan of equipment to make the most of the campsite facilities, wi-fi, information about your accommodation or the area around campsite, don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help!
- Snack bar
- Nothing beats enjoying an ice cream or a cold drink in the summer heat! Enjoy service with a smile at our snack bar during your holiday in Noirmoutier.
- Massage area
- Treat yourself to some special me time whilst staying on the Sandaya Domaine Le Midi campsite and visit our massage area with its calm zen atmosphere in soft shades of green and white, and gentle soothing music. Our masseuse offers a range of relaxing treatments from around the world: Swedish, Californian, Ayurvedic and Hawaiian massages and Thai foot reflexology. Switch off, disconnect and forget the outside world, you’ll leave feeling at peace and delightfully refreshed.
- Grocery store
- No need to search for somewhere to do the shopping: there’s a minimarket opposite the campsite! Open all summer it offers everything you're likely to want during your stay, without having to get in the car.