Here at Sandaya, holidays are sacred! Every year, we put all our heart into offering you the most gorgeous holidays possible.
And this year will be no exception!
For a stay that combines serenity and safety, follow the guide :)
The great day has finally arrived, it’s time to get away!
Before you finish packing your bags, ready to come and meet us again, don’t forget:
- Hydroalcoholic gel and masks for all the family.
- A beach mattress for the sunloungers in the bathing areas. In fact we recommend using one as part of our “preventive measures”, but it isn’t mandatory.
- And of course, your swimsuit! Please note that only swimming trunks and swimming boxers, bikinis and one-piece swimsuits are allowed in our aquatic areas.
A check-in with complete peace of mind
- Because your holiday begins as soon as you set foot inside our campsite, we undertake to ensure that there is always someone ready to welcome you, whatever your time of arrival.
- If your file is complete and you have already paid your balance before you arrive, you’ll be able to benefit from the “fast check-in” service. In order to reduce contacts and waiting time, we would be grateful if you finalised your file before you leave home.
- If not, then we ask you to call into reception on arrival to complete the administrative formalities. To ensure everyone’s safety, please wait outside until a reception desk is free.
- For your payment, we invite you to pay by bank card and to favour contactless payment whenever possible, via a mobile payment app. If you prefer, we can send your invoice by email.
Following the latest announcements by the French government, we will require you to present a Health Pass on your arrival, for access to the campsite (except for the Cypsela Resort campsite in Spain and Parc la Clusure in Belgium).
This Health Pass will be required for all members of your party aged 18 years and over: attestation of having received a second dose of vaccine more than 7 days earlier or a negative PCR or antigen test taken within the previous 48 hours.
This pass, presented on arrival, will enable you to move about the campsite and enjoy all its facilities in complete freedom throughout your stay, without us having to check it each time you enter one of the shops for example.
Please prepare your Health Pass documents ahead of your arrival. It should be noted that we do not carry out any tests within the campsite.
From 30 September 2021 onwards, the same conditions as those set out above will apply but will also concern those members of your party over 12 years old.
These measures are subject to any new government directives. If they do change we will of course keep you fully informed.
The barrier gestures to be respected
Right from the start of the health crisis, the barrier gestures have been part and parcel of our daily lives. So don’t forget to keep up your good habits during your holiday :)
Coronavirus: the barrier gestures to protect you and to protect others
- Wash your hands frequently
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Use a tissue and throw it away afterwards
- Greet people without shaking hands, avoid hugging and kissing
Questions about the coronavirus?
Please note that in certain French departments, it is obligatory to wear a mask when out of doors.
Accommodation that is clean and disinfected
- You should know that in the interests of your safety, and right down to your holiday home from home, we have enhanced the cleaning and disinfecting of both accommodation units and common areas. For that, we use appropriate cleaning-disinfecting products and ensure that the mobile home is thoroughly aired before it is made available to you.
- The sheets and bath towels that are rented or included with certain accommodation options are laundered by specialist companies. The latter are subject to, and scrupulously respect, the government instructions relating to the health crisis.
- We recommend that you air your accommodation frequently during your stay.
Communal sanitary facilities that are cleaned even more frequently
- As soon as you enter the sanitary facilities we would ask you to wash your hands with soap and water or with the hydroalcoholic gel provided for the purpose.
- We have enhanced the cleaning and disinfecting of the common areas together with the communal sanitary facilities.
- We would ask you not to loiter in the sanitary facility’s corridors and to respect the rules on social distancing.
- Finally, you should be aware that we are also providing the necessary equipment to enable you to disinfect the touch points, should you wish to.
Bathing areas for fun in complete safety
- Our outdoor aquatic areas together with our covered swimming pools are open!
- These measures are valid subject to new government directives.
Conditions of access:
- We would also like to inform you that, in order to ensure your safety, access to our campsites’ water parks will be subject to the recommendations issued by the health authorities. The current rule is of 4m² per person, taking into account the total surface area of the water park, including the pools and the solarium terraces and other relaxation areas.
- To guarantee your safety, we are applying strict standards for the treatment of our swimming pool water, in order to inactivate any micro-organisms such as viruses. As a result, the water in our pools is both disinfected and disinfecting. Our installations have also been fitted with a system that automatically analyses the water in order to verify the data throughout the day.
- The poolside areas, and all the shared equipment with which you may be in contact, will be regularly disinfected, notably: the toilets, hand rails, handles, gates, etc.
- In order to respect the social distancing demanded by the government, the number of sunloungers available will be adjusted.
- The bathing surveillance personnel will be responsible for ensuring that the distancing measures are respected, so that you can enjoy your holiday in perfect serenity. We ask you to respect these social distancing rules in the pools, on the poolside terraces in the bathing area, for access to the waterslides and for the aquatic games.
- Please note that only swimming trunks and swimming boxers, bikinis and one-piece swimsuits are allowed in our aquatic areas.
- You are free to use the hydroalcoholic gel provided at the entrance to the bathing areas, at any time. Please note that appropriate materials will be at your disposal should you wish to disinfect your sunlounger.
Our spas and wellness areas
- Our spas and wellness areas are open and are ready to welcome you in full accordance with the health measures in force.
Beaches to discover in total freedom
Nearby beaches and those accessible directly from our campsites are open with no particular restrictions in place. You are free to laze in the sunshine and make the most of all the joys of the sea. However, don’t forget to respect the social distancing rules :)
Entertainment and activities for enjoyment with all the family
- Good news, children’s entertainment will be allowed at our campsites!
- And because we’ve thought of everyone, entertainment for adults will also be maintained!
- The multisports grounds, tennis and pétanque courts, ping-pong tables, mini-golf and golf courses will also be at your disposal. However, we will not be organising any team sports tournaments, once again this is in order to respect the health recommendations.
- To make the most of all the entertainment and activities in total safety, we would again ask you to respect the social distancing rules.
Services and shops for an even easier holiday
Opening of our restaurants and bars:
- Our restaurants and bars will be delighted to welcome you.
- These measures are valid subject to new government directives.
Opening of our grocery stores:
- Our grocery stores are open. In order to ensure your safety and that of our personnel, we would ask you to respect the rules on social distancing.
Conditions of access:
- In the shops, wearing a mask is mandatory for your safety and that of the other holidaymakers.
- The maximum number of people allowed inside will be indicated at the entrance to each building, please respect this number by waiting outside.
Enjoy your holiday in complete freedom!
Now that you have read and understood all the measures implemented at our campsites, you can stop and take a deep breath! We are counting on you to apply these few principles for campsite life so that we can all, together, enjoy a well-deserved moment of relaxation. This year, more than ever, we will be doing everything possible so that you’ll live an unforgettable holiday here with us :)
The health measures set out are those currently in force. They are subject to change at any time, but we have every hope that they will evolve in a positive direction in the coming weeks.