1. To respect the recommendations of the health authorities concerning the COVID-19.
2. To communicate about the preventive measures to be implemented concerning the risk of transmission of the COVID-19.
3. To train its staff concerning the barrier gestures and the health protocol, and to put protective equipment at their disposal.
4. To put signs and markings in place to encourage 1.50m social distancing in the reception areas.
5. To offer hydroalcoholic gel to customers and to personnel in the common areas.
6. To enhance the cleaning and disinfecting of accommodation and of common areas using cleaning-disinfecting products and to ensure that a mobile home is aired before the accommodation is made available again.
7. To streamline procedures for arrivals with the “fast check-in”.
8. To establish and apply enhanced access and health safety instructions specific to the recreational areas (swimming pools and children’s play areas) in accordance with the health authorities’ recommendations.
9. To deploy the health control plan in all the restaurant areas as recommended by the health authorities.
10. To apply the risk management protocol in the event that a customer or an employee is suspected of being infected with the COVID-19, in line with the health authorities’ recommendations.