2020 Tour de France: don’t miss a second!
A total of 3,470 kilometres crossing 6 regions and 32 departments, the riders competing in the Tour de France will be passing through some of France’s most beautiful scenery. Which couldn’t be better, that’s exactly where our 4 and 5 star campsites will be waiting for you and for a stay that’s set to be truly exceptional. That’s the spirit of Sandaya camping!
Located close to some of the stage towns for the 2020 Tour, our Sandaya campsites offer a chance to stay in a very special natural setting without missing a second of your favourite cycling race. Whether by the sea, in the countryside or up in the mountains, you’ll have a perfect view of the race, in addition to enjoying a luxury holiday at our finest campsites!
The Tour de France stage by stage, when camping with Sandaya:
- Saturday 29 August: watch the start of the Tour de France in Nice from your Riviera d’Azur (Saint-Aygulf) and Douce Quiétude (Saint-Raphaël) campsites
- Monday 31 August: head to Sisteron to watch the 3rd stage of the Tour during your stay at the Domaine du Verdon (Castellane) campsite
- Tuesday 8 September: come and cheer on your favourite riders during the Tour’s visit to the Île d’Oléron from your Séquoia Parc (Saint-Just-Luzac) and L’Orée du Bois (La Palmyre) campsites
- Thursday 10 September: be part of the leading peloton in Sarran Corrèze, just a few minutes from the Péneyrals (Saint-Crépin-et-Carlucet) and Le Grand Dague (Atur) campsites
- Sunday 20 September: watch the Tour de France as it arrives on the Champs-Elysées in Paris from your Paris Maisons-Laffitte (Maisons-Laffitte) campsite
To discover the complete route for the 2020 Tour de France, visit the official website.
See you soon at our Sandaya campsites!