When booking, it is possible to take out the Liberty option to benefit from flexible conditions concerning the cancellation and modification of your stay.
Changing your booking
If you have not taken out the Liberty option, you can no longer change your booking once it has been validated.
If you have taken out the Liberty option, you can change your stay under the following conditions:
- Up to and including 14 days before arrival, the stay can be changed free of charge if it is due to take place during the current season.
- The stay can be deferred to new dates (within the same season) and/or to a new campsite within the Sandaya group, excluding Baia Holiday partner campsites. The stay cannot be deferred to the following season.
- Any difference in price between the old and new stay at the time this modification is made is to be paid by the customer. Should the new stay be less expensive than the old stay, the difference in cost will not be refunded.
- From 13 days before arrival, and for any stay that has already begun, the stay can no longer be changed.
Any request to extend the duration of your stay will be fulfilled subject to availability and according to the prices applicable at the time.
Any request to curtail your stay will be deemed to be a partial cancellation and will be subject to the terms and conditions that apply to the cancellation and curtailment of stays.
For any request to change your stay, please contact the campsite at which you booked or ask to change your booking via your My Sandaya-My account area.
The time limits are calculated from the date of receipt of the modification request form.
Cancelling your booking
For any request to cancel your stay, please contact the campsite at which you booked or ask to cancel your booking via your My Sandaya-My account area.
We would remind you that, in application of the measures set out in article L221-28 et seq. of the French Consumer Code, none of the services offered by Sandaya are subject to a right of withdrawal. As a result, any cancellation made by the customer after booking and before departure will have the following consequences:
- In the event of a cancellation up to 30 days before the planned date of arrival, Sandaya will retain the deposit paid by the customer.
- In the event of a cancellation from 29 days before the planned date of arrival, the customer has an obligation to pay the total price of the stay.
If you have taken out the Liberty option, you benefit from flexible cancellation conditions for your stay:
- Up to and including 30 days before arrival, the stay can be cancelled without charge and the sums already paid will be refunded in full (after deduction of the Liberty option fee).
- From 29 days and up to and including 14 days before arrival, the stay can be cancelled with the payment of a fixed cancellation charge of €90. Only the sums already paid at the time the cancellation is requested will be refunded, after deduction of the cancellation charge and the Liberty option fee.
- From 13 days before arrival, and for any stay that has already begun, no refund may be made.
- If the payment has been made partially or totally with a credit note, the amount refunded may not concern this credit note. However, the latter may be refunded on request, 18 months after its issue date, or used for a future booking.
The time limits are calculated from the date of receipt of the cancellation request form.
COVID-19 - Specific conditions concerning refunds:
If you or someone participating in the stay find yourselves in one of the following situations due to COVID-19, the amount of your booking will be refunded to you (whether or not you have taken out the Liberty option):
- You are in a lockdown area and thus prevented from reaching the campsite, or the border has been closed.
- The campsite is located in a lockdown area, or has been closed as the result of a government decision.
- Someone taking part in the stay has tested positive for COVID-19 (justification required).
- Not having a valid health pass is not considered grounds for a refund.
In order for your stay to be refunded, we invite you to send your cancellation request to us the day before the start of your stay, at the very latest. If we have not heard from you by this date, your stay will be considered as confirmed and all sums will remain due.
Reminder: in the event that all or part of the payment for your stay was made using a credit note, the amount refunded may not concern this credit note. The latter may be refunded on request 18 months after its issue date, or used for a future stay.
Any stay that is curtailed or shortened (late arrival, early departure) by you may not give rise to any refund.