Belgium, the ideal destination for your camping holiday!
If you love plenty of activities in the great outdoors, a holiday in harmony with nature, immersing yourself in luxuriant landscapes and picturesque villages, look no further for your next holiday destination! From river to château, restaurant to high-perched village and from Flanders to Wallonia, Belgium is a veritable concentration of authenticity to discover with the family as you get out and about to explore.
Whether you opt for a stay under the canvas of your tent, in the comfort of one of our fully-equipped mobile homes or in your personal campervan, your Sandaya campsite in Belgium has a very special spot waiting just for you! On-site, you won’t be able to resist the scenery with its lush green valleys, shaped by the rivers and forests. An incredible natural setting certain to awaken your inner adventurer!
Camping Belgium, book your stay!
And don’t miss…
Visit Belgium with the family
Our amazing programme of outdoor activities has been specially planned with you and the kids in mind: archery for every up-an-coming adventurer, football pitches and beach volleyball courts for all those who love team sports! You prefer bathing? Treat yourself to a few lengths in the campsite’s heated swimming pool whilst the kids are busy having a whale of a time in the water playground with its fun jets!
And right next to the campsite, the river holds the promise of glorious afternoons to come: bathing with the family in the shallow water, fishing on the banks, savouring a relaxing picnic or simply lazing in the sunshine... Enjoy all the endless pleasures of the water with the family, in high season or low!
Visit Belgium as a couple
Lover of nature and wide open spaces? You’ll be totally spoilt by a stay in Belgium! Enthusiastic hiker or mountain biker? Indulge your passion with the many footpaths and cycle trails that invite you to explore the area around your luxury campsite. So make the most of our bike hire service to discover them without more ado!
Yearning for a city break? Play the urban explorer in the streets of Namur, capital of Wallonia, Dinant in the Meuse valley or Liège with its fabulous cultural heritage. And don’t forget to take a trip to Brussels and Bruges, unmissable to appreciate the true beauty and diversity of the Belgian landscape!
Camping Belgium: our handy tips for a successful stay
Into the saddle, everyone! Flat and green, Belgium is pretty hard to beat for exploring by bike. So get out and make the most of it!
Looking for your route, a museum, a restaurant? Warm-hearted and welcoming, the Belgians are always happy to help!
Sample the delights of a Trappist or abbey beer in one of the famous taverns that Belgium is renowned for!
Journey to the very origins of thermal wellness and enjoy a spot of pampering in the well-named town of Spa in Wallonia!
Why go on a camping holiday in Belgium?
Immerse yourself in nature and culture by booking a stay at our campsite in Tellin, Belgium. So, what’s on the agenda for your summer holiday? Culture, as you discover Belgium’s captivating history and exceptional heritage. Gastronomy and gourmet delights, as you sample the mouthwatering Belgian culinary specialities: mussels, fries, chocolate, waffles and other tempting treats. And of course, all your favourite activities on offer at your family campsite in Belgium: swimming pool and water park, pétanque, water slide, entertainment, children’s and teens clubs, and more!
On a summer holiday or a Belgium weekend break, we have everything you need to turn your getaway into a memorable experience:
• Pitch for tent in Belgium;
• Pitch for camper van in Belgium;
• Mobile home rental in Belgium;
• PMR mobile home rental in Belgium, for people with reduced mobility;
• Quirky accommodation in Belgium: lodges, Coco Sweet tents and chalets.
Which are the most beautiful towns in Belgium?
During your camping holiday in Tellin, get a feel for this country with its strong and distinctive identity as you stroll through the streets of its most beautiful towns:
• Tellin: located in the Belgian Ardennes, Tellin is a village surrounded by green landscapes and picturesque trails. A paradise for hikers and anyone who loves nature walks.
• Brussels: take in the sights on a jaunt to the capital! Visit the Grand-Place and its Gothic style, the Atomium with its futuristic design, and the Cinquantenaire arcades.
• Bruges: sail the canals of the “Venice of the North” and be enchanted by the beauty of its gabled houses and their multicoloured façades.
• Namur: at the confluence of the Meuse and Sambre rivers, the quiet and friendly charm of Namur is sure to work its magic on you.
• Liège: seen as the party capital of Belgium, Liège boasts a bustling, vibrant atmosphere. Make sure you sample the authentic Liège waffle, best served with a coffee... a café liégeois, of course!
• Dinant: visit the citadel which rises more than 100 metres high over the town, offering superb views of this settlement with a rich history.
The best activities to do in Belgium
Why not try new experiences or practise those favourite pastimes synonymous with the summer holidays? With the multitude of activities on offer near your top-of-the-range campsite in Belgium, you can do as you please:
• Exploring the region: on foot or on a bicycle, set off along the many paths and trails around your campsite with swimming pool in Belgium.
• Sport: climb the rocky faces of the Rochers de Freÿr, enjoy tree-top adventures at the Dinant Adventure Park, go canoeing on the Lesse... all just a few kilometres from your 5 star campsite in Belgium.
• Tasting the local produce: sample the traditional Ardennes cuisine and stroll around the local markets.
Which places in Belgium can you visit near our campsite?
During your stay at our luxury campsite in Belgium, take your gang out to discover what this country, famed for its chocolate and mussels & fries, has to offer. Discover these places to visit near our campsite:
• The Han caves: spend an extraordinary day in the depths of the Han caves, near Rochefort in Belgium.
• Saint-Hubert forest: experience the enchanting mysteries of nature as you venture into this soothing forest environment.
• The Semois Valley: enjoy an exhilarating kayak trip along the river.
• Take a bike ride along the RAVeL network of greenways: for a memorable cycle ride, pedal along the paths that make up the RAVeL and admire the region’s picturesque landscapes.