Changes to your stay:
- Up to and including 14 days before arrival, the stay can be changed free of charge if it is due to take place during the current season.
- The stay can be deferred to new dates (within the same season) and/or to a new campsite within the Sandaya group, excluding Baia Holiday partner campsites. The stay cannot be deferred to the following season.
- Customers are liable for any price differences which apply when the old stay is changed to the new one. If the new stay is less expensive than the old one, no refund will be payable.
- From 13 days before arrival, and for any stay that has already begun, the stay can no longer be changed.
The time limits are calculated from the date of receipt of the modification request form.
Cancellations and refunds:
- Up to and including 30 days before arrival, the stay can be cancelled without charge and the sums already paid will be refunded in full (after deduction of the Liberty option fee).
- From 29 days and up to and including 14 days before arrival, the stay can be cancelled with the payment of a fixed cancellation charge of €90. Only the sums already paid at the time the cancellation is requested will be refunded, after deduction of the cancellation charge and the Liberty option fee.
- From 13 days before arrival, and for any stay that has already begun, no refund may be made.
- If the payment has been made partially or totally with a credit note, the amount refunded may not concern this credit note. However, the latter may be refunded on request, 18 months after its issue date, or used for a future booking.
The time limits are calculated from the date of receipt of the cancellation request form.