Camping Verdon in Castellane, Provence
Welcome to the camping Domaine du Verdon in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence. With its gorgeous setting, our campsite welcomes you with open arms to the uplands of Castellane. Come and enjoy a lovely holiday staying in this campsite which is perfectly located, in the wild and protected nature. With the Verdon River at the foot of our campsite in Castellane, you'll be setting sail for a real waterside stay!
Open from Wed 9 May 2018 to Sun 16 September 2018
- 248 rental units and 252 pitches
- Direct access to the river
- Natural environment
- Multisports grounds
- Aquatic park with waterslides
- Pets permitted
- Entertainment and kids' clubs
Activities for the whole family staying in a campsite in the Verdon
Fun, relaxation and new discoveries are the watchwords that'll encapsulate your camping holidays in Castellane!
In the camping Domaine du Verdon, you'll find an aquatic park with waterslide and multi-lane waterslide to make sure the whole family is happy. People of all ages will be able to let off steam with the various activities available at this campsite in Castellane, which include pétanque, badminton, fishing, outdoor bodybuilding apparatus, health trail, archery and mini golf! So make way for holidays and lots of fun! The kids' and teens' clubs will take care of your little ones, with all sorts of campsite entertainment, including sports tournaments and creative workshops!
Lazing about, sports and discoveries at this campsite in Provence
Come and discover an environment that's perfect for getting your fill of excitement on holiday in Provence! Close to Lac de Castillon and Lac de Sainte-Croix, our campsite will provide you with the option of enjoying watersports which include rafting, canoeing, pedaloeing and boating on the emerald blue water. And of course people who just like to laze about can also head off for some sunbathing in total peace and quiet on the sandy beaches!
You should also visit the characteristic villages of Provence such as Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, Entrevaux and Rougon so as not to miss any of the historic monuments of Provence! Give your holidays a Provencal flavour with the Plateau de Valensole, a huge field of lavender showing off their finery! Perfect holidays for the whole family await you at the camping du Verdon in Castellane!
Services and shops
- Sandaya Domaine du Verdon offers Wi-Fi access
- And how about eating lunch with the family at the campsite bar? Breakfast is also served here in the morning, and in the evening you can order food to eat in or take away to your mobile home too. You can also enjoy evening cocktails and have a really pleasant time with the family here.
- Relaxation area
- Treat yourself to a bit of pure relaxation at the campsite! In an air-conditioned area, our masseuse will attend to you on holiday. So why not book straight away!
- Our camping Domaine du Verdon Sandaya has a grocer's available, selling all you need by way of supplies during your camping holiday. No need to move: you've got everything here!
- Fancy trying some traditional Provencal food? Good news, as the campsite restaurant serves traditional regional dishes! So Provencal specialities are eagerly awaiting your arrival! On the menu, you'll find meats, fish and Provencal wine brought freshly from craft markets, to be enjoyed with the family!
- Fast food outlet
- Don't forget the campsite's fast food outlet either, where you'll find burgers for sale!
Discover our activities
- Kids' Club and Juniors' Club
- The organisers at our campsite will be here to ensure your little ones really blossom in this campsite in Castellane! Introductory fishing lessons, canoeing, sports tournaments and creative workshops will all be available for them!
- Teens' Cub
- For the teenager from 13 to 17, plenty activities are on the program to spend excellent holidays, sports, dancing, games and more.