Campsite in Saint Crépin et Carlucet, the Périgord
Welcome to the camping Les Peneyrals in the Dordogne, in the heart of the Périgord, a region which enjoys an exceptional natural environment. With the Dordogne River passing through it, the Périgord region is the perfect destination for enjoying a lovely holiday which is both restful and reinvigorating, in the heart of nature. Positioned on the side of a hill and with fishing lake, our Sarlat campsite has a large aquatic park that the whole family will just love. Come and see the various mobile homes and pitches available at the camping Les Péneyrals, and book your stay as soon as you can to come and explore the Dordogne!
Open from Sat 5 May 2018 to Wed 12 September 2018
- 106 rental units and 122 pitches
- Big 1200m² recreational aquatic park
- 6 heated swimming pools, 1 of which is covered
- Peaceful natural environment
- Entertainment, kids' and teens' clubs
- Fishing lake
- Pets permitted
- Close to Sarlat and the Vézère Valley
Activities at the campsite in the Dordogne
Our campsite is close to Sarlat and some of the loveliest castles and caves of the Périgord region. Come and enjoy the peace of the Dordogne countryside and make the most of an undulating, flower-filled campsite where all sorts of activities await you and where you can spend time relaxing, playing sport and having fun! Lively evenings, aquagym, a sports ground, beach volleyball, mini golf, tennis, table tennis and fishing will all be on the menu during your holiday here!
Our arcade will be the place for younger visitors, with pinball, car driving games, table football, pool and air hockey, so there's a whole mix of activities to make sure your children can get together and have a great time on holiday. The playground and the trampolines will be a sure fire hit with little ones too. With their feet in the sand, they'll be able to expend some proper energy as they jump around!
Bathing in the Dordogne
Coming to the camping Les Peneyrals also means enjoying the fun of being in the water on holiday! Whether you're tubing or canoeing, it's on the river that you'll be fortunate enough to discover the landscapes as you travel downstream!
Things to do close to your campsite in the Dordogne
Make the most of your stay in the region by coming to see the wide variety of tourist locations in the Périgord. The very famous Lascaux Caves, which you'll find just 20 minutes from your campsite, will be an opportunity to share some real discoveries with the family.
Just 10km from your accommodation lies Sarlat, the capital of the Périgord Noir. Going back to mediaeval times, this town has pretty little alleyways which make it truly delightful. The craft market takes over the very centre of the town on Place de la Liberté, and here you'll find various regional specialities including foie gras, truffles, figs and walnuts.
Facilities and shops
- Our campsite also has Wi-Fi, so you'll be able to browse the internet on holiday at your leisure!
- Tourist information point
- Reception at the camping Les Peneyrals will be able to provide you with tourist guides and brochures with information about outings you can enjoy around our campsite.
- The campsite has washing machines and dryers.
- Because it's pleasant to get together with the family or your friends and enjoy a glass of something nice, come and settle back at the bar in the camping Les Peneyrals! You'll also be able to enjoy your breakfast here if that's what you fancy!
- The restaurant in our campsite serves dishes which include regional specialities!
- A wide range of pizzas await you, which you can eat in or take away!
- Life in the campsite is easy! So when you need to stock up on holiday, our grocer's is here for you!
- Fresh bread/baker's
- To help you put your meals together, our campsite has a baker's, which sells bread and pastries for you to enjoy and which have been made right here. You'll also find cakes for sale!
- Kids' and Juniors’ Clubs
- Featuring some of Sandaya campsites' top activities, our kids' clubs are here to make sure youngsters can enjoy some real fulfilment as well as make new friends during their camping holidays.
- Teens' Club
- This will be the place for teenagers to head for some real fun during their camping holiday, featuring lively evenings and sports activities!
- Fishing lake
- There's a fishing lake inside our holiday village too. Set among the plants and trees and in the peace and quiet, this is the perfect place to have a go at fishing!
- Multisports ground
- At the camping Les Péneyrals, enjoy a bit of a workout on the multisports ground! Football, basketball and handball are just some of the options!