D-Day landing beaches
France, the ideal destination for your camping holiday!
France is a country with rich and varied climates and landscapes and we would love to see you at one of our 4 star and 5 star campsites here. Take your pick from the Mediterranean coast, the shores of the Atlantic Ocean or a site in the midst of gorgeous green nature and enjoy a unique experience in a top-of-the-range campsite during the warmest months of the year.
All you need to do is select the premium campsite that matches your idea of the perfect holiday! Do you love the sound of the waves and the feeling of sand between your toes? Then opt for one of our seaside campsites with direct beach access. With the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, we can offer two unrivalled atmospheres for your stay at a premium campsite.
Do you prefer freshwater and keeping cool in the shade of trees? Then a riverside campsite is for you! With Sandaya, you can relax beside some of France's most beautiful waterways, at sites in every part of the country.
Opt for a lakeside campsite in France and discover a variety of activities and landscapes. This is a wonderful opportunity to relax and admire the natural scenery, while taking part in a range of fun water activities and watersports.
Do you want to reconnect with nature? To recharge your batteries and make the most of the spectacular scenery that France has to offer, try camping in the heart of nature. The ultimate revitalising stay!
The entire team here at Sandaya hopes you have a wonderful holiday at our luxury campsites in France!
Camping France, book your stay!
And don’t miss…
Visit France with the family
During a holiday at a campsite in France with your family, you can try out a wide range of activities at our 4 and 5 star campsites! Your youngest can join in the many children's activities all summer long and make a bunch of new friends. Whether you are travelling with a baby or with teenagers, you’ll head home from our campsites for large families, with a heart full of memories!
In between activities, you can get the whole family together to share some quality time on the water’s edge. Swimsuit? Rubber ring? Sunscreen? Check! That’s it, you’re ready to make the most of our campsites with water parks and our campsites with fun paddling pools for your littlest campers.
To make sure that your children have a holiday to remember, check out our campsites with free children’s clubs and campsites with teens clubs. The Sandaya teams will take care of them while you relax and enjoy your stay to the max.
For sporty families, our campsites with sports activities are ideal when you want to burn off some energy and have fun in the most beautiful regions of France. Hiking, cycle rides, a few lengths in the semi-Olympic swimming pool... what better way to spend some special time with your children, while staying in top shape?
Visit France as a couple
There is so much to see and do on holiday in France! Cultural visits, gourmet experiences or highly original excursions for just the two of you... every day brings a new opportunity to explore the country’s amazing heritage. And after so many exciting escapades, you’ll appreciate the peace and quiet of a PREMIUM cottage, a fully equipped mobile home or a private whirlpool, tucked away in the campsite’s outstanding natural surroundings.
You no doubt have your own idea of the kind of zen experience you’re looking for and Sandaya offers a range of possibilities: campsite with a wellness area, campsite with a spa, hammam or sauna, campsite with a whirlpool or solarium... at Sandaya, relaxation is an essential ingredient for your holiday!
With Sandaya, you can also stay in a quirky type of accommodation for a complete change of scenery during your stay: tree houses, gypsy caravans, lodge tents in the middle of the forest... after your romantic rambles, sample the joys of an original and inspiring way of life, surrounded by tranquil landscapes.
Regardless of the type of accommodation you choose, camping as a couple is a chance to spend some time together and nurture your relationship. Enjoy romantic evenings, idyllic walks, activities for two... With its magnificent landscapes and charming villages, France is the ideal setting for such a stay!
Visit France with friends for a memorable stay
The campsite is also the ideal setting for a holiday with friends. To share a stay with a whole group of people at one of our campsites located all over France, you can choose between a variety of accommodation types: mobile home, tent, chalets, and so on … We even have accommodation specially designed for holidays with your pals, with our aptly named Friends mobile homes! Perfect for an amazing holiday with your favourite people!
Enjoy a happy holiday with your dog!
Sandaya is also happy to welcome those who share your life all year round at a dog-friendly campsite. For proof, we’ve been awarded the “Qualidog” label by the Emmène Ton Chien website, which lists accommodation that accepts your four-legged friend. He can look forward to walks along the beach and hikes through the forest. We know he’ll love it!
Camping France: our handy tips for a successful stay
Sample the incredible diversity of French wines: Bordeaux, Burgundy or Languedoc, a vineyard for every destination!
Wondering what to see, what to do? Our staff at reception are here to help you put together the very best holiday itinerary!
Don’t forget your camera! With so many amazing panoramas to admire, you won’t be able to resist capturing the moment for eternity.
Grab your bike, lace up your walking shoes and set off to conquer the sublime landscapes around the campsite!
Our top reasons to get away
France is a country that offers a multitude of surprisingly different landscapes steeped in culture. Thanks to Sandaya and its campsites located in all four corners of this magnificent country, you can choose the perfect spot in France for your future camping holiday:
- Normandy: set out to explore a region where the good life reigns all year round. With Mont St Michel, the D-Day landing beaches and the cliffs of Fécamp, there are so many sights to see on an enjoyable camping holiday in Normandy !
- Brittany: during a holiday at a campsite in Brittany, the Atlantic Ocean will set the pace. From the Côte de Granit Rose coast to the Carnac Stones, this region is teeming with character and matchless landscapes!
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur: if you’re dreaming of wall-to-wall sunshine, this is one of the ideal destinations for a camping holiday. You’ll be enchanted by the beauty of the region’s picture-postcard landscapes, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea.
- Languedoc-Roussillon: with its vast sandy beaches and Mediterranean climate, this is one of the most popular regions among tourists every year.
- Auvergne-Rhônes-Alpes: enjoy a stay camping in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, a region famous for its rich and spectacular nature where you can discover mountains, lakes and the Auvergne volcanoes.
- Île-de-France: The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Château de Versailles... this region boasts a wealth of historical wonders. A camping holiday in the Île-de-France is a chance to stay in the heart of one of the most culturally rich regions in the world.
- Landes: in the middle of pine forests, close to the Atlantic Ocean, a holiday at a Sandaya campsite in the Landes is a welcome breath of fresh air surrounded by nature.
- Ardèche: with its great variety of landscapes, from mountains to valleys and from forests to rivers, you can immerse yourself in nature during your stay at a campsite in the Ardèche. Hiking, canoeing, mountain biking, climbing... if you want to have fun and recharge your batteries in the great outdoors, this is the place to be!
- Dordogne: located in southwestern France, you’ll be captivated by its picturesque towns, medieval castles and prehistoric caves. There are so many things to see and do that the hardest part will be deciding where to go and when!
- Bordeaux: in the middle of a region renowned worldwide for its great wines, Bordeaux is a city with a rich historical heritage. A camping holiday near Bordeaux is the assurance of a stay combining relaxation and culture.
- La Rochelle: located in the Charente-Maritime, La Rochelle is a must-see destination with its remarkable thousand-year history and its Old Harbour flanked by the famous Saint Nicolas Tower and the Chain Tower. A camping holiday in La Rochelle is a great opportunity to discover the rich local gastronomy, we’re sure you’ll agree!
- Arcachon: Situated on the edge of the eponymous Bay, Arcachon is one of the most popular holiday destinations on the Atlantic coast. Here, your programme will include walks along the beach, shopping in the town centre and tasting the local produce. A camping holiday in Arcachon promises to be a memorable one!
- Cap d'Agde: restaurants, bars, nightclubs, water parks... as well as its fine sandy beaches and numerous watersports activities, there are so many things to try while camping in Cap d'Agde. There’ll never be a dull moment!
- Palavas-les-Flots: located just minutes from Montpellier and in the heart of the magnificent Occitan landscapes, enjoy a superb stay at a campsite in Palavas-les- Flots. Relax on the beach in the afternoon before heading to the harbour to enjoy the vast choice of entertainment in the evening.
With Sandaya, a camping holiday in France means a choice of different types of accommodation. You are bound to find one that suits you:
- Rent a mobile home: with a mobile home, you can indulge in outdoor activities while benefiting from the convenience of a comfortable and well-equipped rental unit. Your own little home-from-home at your favourite holiday destination!
- Rent a camping pitch for a camper van or tent: to stay close to nature, whether in the mountains, the countryside or by the sea!
- Rent a quirky accommodation choice: chalets, gypsy caravans, lodges, tree houses... as well as discovering a new region and new scenery, you’ll experience a whole new way of life! A real sense of escape guaranteed!
- Rent PRM-accessible accommodation: to make sure that everyone can experience the joys of camping, Sandaya offers a range of accommodation throughout France that is perfectly adapted for people with reduced mobility.