What will your holiday be like at a 5 star campsite?
Days rich in adventure, howls of laughter and wonderful surprises! Staying at a 5 star Sandaya campsite is the satisfaction of seeing all your expectations met to the full, however demanding: a stay with every comfort in an idyllic setting, heated swimming pools with waterslides and relaxation areas, high quality services to match your own high standards plus bespoke options for everyone’s well-being... With Sandaya, a camping holiday has all the flavour of the truly exceptional!
From your fully-equipped mobile home, your quirky cabin or your adventurer’s lodge tent, enjoy the most gorgeous views in our prestige campsites! And to add the perfect finishing touch to your stay, dozens of activities for all the family are ready and waiting for you: archery, cookery lessons, unique shows, aquagym sessions, multisports grounds... We even have sports equipment available for you to use so you can travel light! As the day draws to a close, once again we have just what you need: a relaxing moment on the bar or restaurant terrace before the evening entertainment begins.
And to ensure everything’s as convenient as it is enjoyable, you’ll be able to make the most of the top-of-the-range facilities and equipment: Wi-Fi connection, free beach shuttle, bathing areas for everyone and every age... Discover 5 star camping therapy with Sandaya!
Our great ideas for your campsite holiday
A chance to discover an exceptional spot set in a very special natural environment!
An opportunity to enjoy your favourite leisure activities with all the family, or maybe discover a new passion!
Endless hours spent bathing in the water park’s swimming pools or on the nearby beach!
The sheer satisfaction of finally spending the holiday you’ve dreamed of for so long: brimming with good surprises!
What kinds of stays are possible at a 5 star campsite?
For the summer holidays, take a look at the superb geographic locations of our premium campsites:
• A 5 star seaside campsite: beach, sunshine... and luxury! That’s the all-round relaxation programme you can enjoy during a stay at one of our 5 star campsites by the sea. Everything you love is just a stone’s throw from your high-end accommodation: watersports, breathtaking seascapes and the soothing sound of the waves.
• A 5 star campsite by the Atlantic Ocean: discover the most beautiful regions on the Atlantic coast, each with its own distinctive culture. Culinary exploration and walks along the coast... in addition to all the top-level services offered by your campsite!
• A 5 star campsite surrounded by nature: wander along the lanes and paths near your luxury campsite and take in the region’s most beautiful landscapes. Absolute paradise for lovers of hiking, cycling and outdoor activities! All this while benefiting from the high-end services available at your campsite: 24/7 assistance, personalised services and staff attentive to your every wish! The ideal formula for a relaxing, wind-down break amid an ocean of greenery.
• A 5 star campsite with direct access to the beach: spend your holiday with your toes dipped in the water and savour the joys of the beach without having to drive anywhere. Campers of every age will love it: mum and dad can sunbathe on the soft sand and chill out to the sound of the waves, while the kids can go swimming, build sandcastles and play their favourite beach games. Then, in the evening, everyone can get together for a walk along the coast, hand in hand as they admire the sunset.
• A 5 star lakeside campsite: enjoy a privileged location on the edge of France’s most beautiful lakes. As well as family walks or romantic strolls, you can get your dose of water-based activities such as swimming, canoeing, stand-up paddleboarding... Lake Léon in the Landes and its sandy beach, Lake Annecy, one of the Alps’ finest jewels, or Lake Sanguinet, a watersports hotspot in the Gironde, are all beckoning!
• A 5 star riverside campsite: as the refreshing waters of the river flow peacefully by, you can recharge your batteries and forget all your everyday worries. The ideal setting to get together for a walk in the shade, a picnic immersed in nature or an afternoon swim. Our 4 and 5 star campsites lie close to some of the most beautiful rivers in France, such as the River Ardèche and its spectacular gorges, or the River Verdon and its emerald waters in the heart of Provence.
What types of accommodation are on offer at a 5 star campsite?
For a family holiday or a weekend at a luxury campsite, choosing the region of your dreams is important. But it’s just as crucial that you benefit from luxury accommodation:
• Deluxe, spacious mobile homes: charm and elegance, the epitome of luxury!
• Furnished tents: opt for the perfect combination of nature and top-of-the-range comfort.
• Mobile homes with private spa: the ultimate in stress-relieving relaxation!
• Quirky accommodation: stay in a warm and stylish setting, with one of our wooden chalets, perfect for a get-together with friends or family.
• Accommodation for people with reduced mobility: so that everyone can enjoy a holiday to remember at our luxury campsites.
Which are the most beautiful destinations for a 5 star campsite in Europe?
Our 5 star campsites are located in the most beautiful regions of Europe and France. We know that the choice won’t be an easy one, but which of these destinations most inspires you to start packing your suitcase?
• Corsica: Bastia, Venzolasca, Furiani or Barbaggio... Discover breathtaking landscapes, heavenly beaches and the rich culture of the Island of Beauty.
• Côte d’Azur: Saint Raphael, Fréjus, Saint Aygulf or Castellane... Soak up the glamour of the French Riviera and its sun-kissed beaches during your camping holiday on the Côte d’Azur.
• Brittany: Névez, Clohars-Carnoet, Bénodet or Ploemeur... With its picturesque villages and unique identity, your holiday here will be a time for discovery and tradition.
• Normandy: Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer, Maupertus-sur-Mer, Caen or Bayeux... From the cliffs of Étretat to the D-Day landing beaches, soak up the history and cultural heritage of Normandy.
• Aquitaine: Saint-Martial-de-Nabirat, Atur, Le Bois-Plage-en-Ré, Sarlat, Rocamadour or Périgueux... With its vast sandy beaches, this is paradise for lovers of swimming and watersports. With the Bordeaux vineyards, the Dordogne and its castles and Arcachon Bay, culture vultures and discerning gourmets are also in for a treat!
What activities and services are available at our 5 star campsites?
During your 5 star camping holiday in France, every member of the family will find something to make their holiday truly memorable:
• Wellness area and spa: for a restful and relaxing holiday.
• Teens and children’s clubs: your children and teens can have a go at all the outdoor activities our entertainment teams have in store for them. And you? A lovely session at the spa to completely unwind.
• Water park: water slides, outdoor and indoor swimming pool, lagoon... guaranteed to please children and sporty holidaymakers alike.
• Restaurants and bars: top-quality produce and refined menus for maximum indulgence and good times together.
• Exceptional entertainment for the whole family: the teams at our 5 star campsites organise some spectacular shows and entertainment that will be a hit with the whole family.