Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur, the ideal holiday destination!
Our 4 and 5 star campsites in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur are here to welcome you all season long, down on the beaches or up in the mountains. With the family or just the two of you, travel the back roads of Provence, bordered by its famous lavender fields and lulled by the song of the cicadas. The perfect opportunity to seek out some of the region’s best walking routes, from Mont Ventoux in the Vaucluse all the way to Cassis in the Bouches-du-Rhône, where nature has carved some of the region’s most picturesque creeks.
Dreaming of a well-deserved break to kick back and laze? Come and soak up the sun on the terrace of your fully-equipped mobile home, on a sunlounger next to the swimming pools of the water park or over a delectable meal at the campsite restaurant. An urge to get active? Head for the multisports ground, the tennis courts, the free children’s clubs or a fitness lesson and enjoy a great work out just the way you like it. That’s what we mean by a holiday inspired by freedom!
Camping Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, book your stay!
And don’t miss…
Visit Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur with the family
What’s the most important thing for the kids in summer? Having fun in the water! Particularly when the sun is so warm and the sky so blue. And that’s pretty much perfect given the innumerable bathing spots in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, where the water is always just the right temperature! On the Côte d’Azur, head for Saint-Tropez, Fréjus or Cannes to enjoy a starring role on their pale beaches of soft fine sand!
And for your little freshwater sailors, swap the seaside for the inland shores of Provence, the Saint-Croix and Castillon Lakes await but you. If their waters are that incredible shade of emerald green it’s because they are fed by the nearby Gorges du Verdon. So how about a family outing by canoe or pedal boat, or maybe try the excitement and thrill of canyoning?
Visit Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur as a couple
Sea, sun and blue, blue sky... the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region holds all the aces ready to hand you a sublimely romantic holiday! The icing on the cake? Your 4 or 5 star campsite will provide the ideal base to explore the most beautiful landscapes whilst enjoying an exceptional level of comfort.
After a sun-kissed breakfast together on your private terrace, how about casting off, just the two of you? Set sail from Hyères for a boat trip to the island of Porquerolles and a decor set in paradise. Its sandy beaches and secret creeks offer some of the most sublime bathing spots to be found anywhere along the Mediterranean coast!
Camping Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur: our handy tips for a successful stay
Up on the heights of the Verdon, take time out to explore Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, one of the most beautiful villages in France!
Enjoy a breathtaking panorama from the Estérel massif with its characteristic red rocks!
Bouillabaisse, panisse, socca, tapenade… This summer, every meal will be journey of discovery!
World-leader when it comes to rosé, Provence is the ideal destination for a little wine-tourism... Cheers!
Why go on a camping holiday in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region?
Come and discover the charms of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region and take advantage of the very best facilities at our 4 and 5 star campsites.
They are all a stone's throw from the sea, a lake or a river, so there's no need to travel long distances for a refreshing dip. At the very heart of your campsite with swimming pool in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, you will find all your favourite activities: water slides, water park, clubs for children and teenagers. And many more activities to ensure you an unforgettable holiday.
Which types of campsite accommodation are available in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region?
Enjoy an unforgettable holiday at our campsites by renting a mobile home fully equipped for your comfort. And why not opt for quirky accommodation such as a gypsy caravan or a chalet for a truly original experience that will guarantee you a complete change of scenery? And for those who prefer traditional camping, take advantage of the spacious pitches for tents and campervans for a comfortable and practical stay in the great outdoors. With so much choice, you are sure to find the accommodation that suits you. Come and enjoy a unique camping experience in an exceptional setting.
What is there to do in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur?
During a stay at a luxury campsite in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, enjoy the very best experiences this sun-drenched region has to offer. Canoeing in the Gorges du Verdon, jet-skiing off the Côte d'Azur, hiking in the hinterland: thrills and escapism are on the programme.
What are the sightseeing attractions in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur?
Make the most of your stay at a family campsite in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region to explore some of the region's most popular spots:
- Fréjus Zoo (83): it's a well-known fact that children love animals! Take them to see more than 130 animal species in an unspoilt natural setting;
- The calanques (13): from Marseille to La Ciotat, it's impossible not to be amazed by the beauty of the calanques. With their clear blue waters you will swear you're in the Caribbean;
- The Croisette in Cannes (06): luxury stores, yachts and film stars, the Croisette is one of the most legendary spots on the Côte d'Azur.
Which are the best beaches of the Côte d'Azur?
When you think about the Côte d'Azur, you think about beaches! Here are our favourites, perfect for lounging in the sun all day long:
- Plage de la Salis (06): just a stone's throw from Cap d'Antibes, where the stars live hidden away, this beach is a little out of town. You'll love spending the day relaxing here, before savouring a delicious ice cream in the old town;
- Pointe de l'Aiguille beach in Théoule-sur-Mer (83): with its crystal clear water and the red rocks of the Esterel, this little piece of paradise should not be missed during your seaside camping holiday in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region;
- Plage du Prado (13): this is one of the symbols of Marseille and the city's residents love it. Locals and tourists meet there to have fun and, when night falls, the party gets going.
Which are the most beautiful lakes in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur?
If you're looking for some welcome cooling temperatures, it is always a pleasure to rest in the shade of the trees on the shores of some of the region's most beautiful lakes:
- Sainte Croix lake (04): dive into the crystal clear waters of this huge artificial lake near your 4 star campsite in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region. A host of original activities and sports are on offer in addition to its magnificent landscapes;
- Castillon lake (04): not far away, Castillon lake is a haven of peace and relaxation. Surrounded by mountains, it will definitely delight all nature lovers;
- Étang de Berre (13): with 15 beaches, eight of which are supervised, it is the perfect place for a family day out. There are a great many exciting water sports to try, including water-skiing for those who have a taste for speed, kitesurfing for the more adventurous, and windsurfing for board sports enthusiasts. A great opportunity for adventure and self-fulfilment.
Which are the most beautiful towns in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur?
Whatever the season, pack your day bag and set off to explore the region's most beautiful towns:
- Saint-Paul-de-Vence (06): just like the many artists who live there, be inspired by the beauty of its old stones and its cooling fountains;
- Fréjus (83): near your campsite in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region, be sure to pay a visit to this pretty seaside resort. Its magnificent Roman amphitheatre is one of the best preserved in the Mediterranean;
- Avignon (84): lose yourself in the town's narrow streets surrounded by the exceptional historical heritage. With its castle and its medieval ramparts, the town will very quickly ensure that you fall under the spell of Provence.