Spain, the ideal destination for your camping holiday!
Why Spain? For the infinite diversity of its landscapes, the vibrant colour of its cuisine and the wealth of its culture. It’s hardly surprising that everyone, from youngest to oldest, falls under its charm! And in addition to all that, surrounded by water, the Iberian peninsula offers some of the most gorgeous “calanques” on the Mediterranean coast. Picturesque, little rocky inlets just perfect for bathing and soaking up the sun.
Your campsite in Spain beckons you to discover its authentic unspoilt setting, a holiday that will lead you from surprise to surprise, toes in the water, in the sand or on the warm pebbles! And what about accommodation? You’ll have the choice of every option: camping pitches for your tent or campervan under the pine trees, air-conditioned mobile homes, spacious bungalows or lodge tents with their covered terrace. The decision is yours! All settled in? Then you certainly deserve a refreshing dip in the swimming pools of the large water park!
Camping Spain, book your stay!
And don’t miss…
Visit Spain with the family
Between days spent paddling and splashing on the beach, diving competitions in the campsite bathing area and the fabulous range of activities to discover with their friends, your kids won’t notice time pass when camping with Sandaya!
You fancy getting out for a good hike whilst the children would really rather stay on-site for a water battle? Leave them safely in the hands of the campsite’s free mini clubs, our entertainers have a day rich in activities planned and ready for them! Then, as evening falls, the family can gather together in the tapas bar to savour the local gastronomy in the attractive tree-planted setting of the campsite.
Visit Spain as a couple
Discovering the sunny coastline by bike or on foot, exploring the hidden corners inland, hand-in-hand, stopping for a mouthwatering break on an attractive terrace overlooking the waves... The routes that leave from your campsite are many and varied, the possibilities infinite! After a great holiday breakfast on your garden furniture, prepare for a romantic outing together, just the two of you. Why not head off to the rocks and crystal waters of one of the hidden creeks so characteristic of the Spanish coast?
And for those who prefer a day without leaving the campsite, you’ll be amazed at all the activities offered on-site: aquagym and dance lessons, mini-golf, pétanque... You’re always spoilt for choice when camping with Sandaya!
Camping Spain: our handy tips for a successful stay
Set out in the footsteps of the greatest Spanish artists: Dalí in Cadaqués, Gaudí in Barcelona, Velázquez in Madrid…
Prepare to drop down a gear and change to the Spanish rhythm, here the day begins at nightfall!
Pinchos, Iberian ham, manchego cheese… and all the other culinary treats just waiting for you. As they say, resistance is futile, so give in and enjoy!
Grab your mask and flippers: the seabed simply has to be seen to be believed!
Why go on a camping holiday in Spain?
Treat yourself to a camping holiday in Spain, a wonderfully sunny country where every day brings an opportunity to discover something new: seaside resorts and idyllic beaches, flavoursome cuisine, towns steeped in history, and so much more. In short, the perfect destination for a summer holiday or a romantic weekend away.
At your luxury campsite in Spain, we’ve thought of everything so that you can take it easy and enjoy your holiday to the full: clubs for children and teenagers, swimming pool, children’s playground, spa and wellness area, entertainment... plus high-end services and staff attentive to your every wish thanks to the 24/7 assistance.
At your 5 star campsite in Spain, you’ll find the very best in campsite accommodation:
• Pitch for tent in Spain;
• Premium pitch for camper van with access to sanitary facilities;
• High-end mobile home and bungalow;
• Top-of-the-range lodge surrounded by nature.
There are all the ingredients for a dream camping holiday, whether you’re travelling with the family or on a romantic escapade.
Where should you take a camping holiday in Spain?
For a camping holiday by the sea in Spain, the country’s most emblematic regions beckon:
• Catalonia: set between sea and mountains, this region boasts a highly distinctive character and identity and is just waiting to share every facet of its personality with you. The gourmet cuisine, cycling trips around the inland areas and small fishing villages will capture your heart.
• Costa Brava: do you yearn for small, unspoilt coves or crave for bustling beaches? With the diverse landscapes of the Costa Brava, you’re sure to find the perfect spot to relax and unwind... or to enjoy an array of outdoor activities.
• Andalusia: during your camping trip to Spain, delve into the rich history of Andalusia with a tour of Granada, Seville and Cordoba. Then, after sampling the sangria and tapas, you might be bold enough to try a bit of flamenco!
• Valencia region: discover one of the most vibrant regions of the country. Be prepared for futuristic architecture and exclusive culinary experiences, on offer in the plethora of high-end restaurants along the coast.
From historic monuments to characteristic little restaurants, discover Spain’s most beautiful cities:
• Barcelona: after a stroll along the beaches of Catalonia’s capital, give in to temptation and try one of the many restaurants in the Gothic Quarter. The mouthwatering menu includes traditional gazpacho, tortilla, empanadas, paella and local wines.
• Pals: venture out from your 5 star campsite in Spain and lose yourself in the town’s cobbled streets, steeped in a medieval atmosphere. As a bonus, you’ll be treated to a breathtaking view of the region.
• Girona: with its quaint streets and grand cathedral overlooking the old town, this is the ideal place for a family outing or a romantic stroll.
• Begur: located on the Costa Brava, this charming seaside resort boasts sandy beaches with crystal-clear waters and well-hidden rocky coves – perfect for anyone seeking a tranquil spot.
• Puçol: In the province of Valencia, Puçol will win you over with its peaceful coast and beaches just made for chilling out.
What are the must-see attractions in Spain?
A camping holiday in Spain is synonymous with sunshine... but that’s not all! There are also numerous sites brimming with history that you simply must see:
• Sagrada Familia: the emblematic basilica in Barcelona is the work of Antoni Gaudí. You’ll be astounded by the grandeur and beauty of the building, which is still under construction.
• Park Güell: this enchanting park in Barcelona is an absolute must for art and nature lovers. Explore the lush gardens, colourful sculptures and enjoy the sweeping views of the city.
• Girona Cathedral: dominating the urban landscape, this Gothic cathedral takes you on a journey through history. Admire its colourful stained glass windows, peaceful cloisters and enjoy the coolness, always welcome in summer!
• Montgrí Castle: located just a few kilometres from Pals and your natural campsite in Spain, this medieval castle offers fantastic views of the Empordà region and the Mediterranean.
Where are the most beautiful beaches in Spain?
With its idyllic Mediterranean coast, Spain is blessed with fine sandy beaches that are within easy reach of your Spanish seaside campsite:
• La Barceloneta beach: in the heart of Barcelona, this urban beach boasts a lively atmosphere and beach bars where you can indulge in a refreshing cocktail.
• Sa Riera beach: close to Begur and your luxury campsite in Spain, this picturesque beach enjoys a peaceful setting with crystal-clear waters and lush green surroundings.
• Sa Tuna beach: also located just outside Begur in a secluded cove on the Costa Brava, this beach appeals for its unspoilt charm and tranquillity.
• Mas Pinell beach: Not far from Pals and your campsite with swimming pool in Spain, this golden sandy beach stretches for miles, making it the ideal spot for peaceful walks along the shore.