We would remind you that, in application of the measures set out in article L221-28 et seq. of the French Consumer Code, none of the services offered by Sandaya are subject to a right of withdrawal. As a result, any cancellation made by the customer after booking and before departure will have the following consequences:
- In the event of a cancellation up to 30 days before the planned date of arrival, Sandaya will retain the deposit paid by the customer.
- In the event of a cancellation from 29 days before the planned date of arrival, the customer has an obligation to pay the total price of the stay.
If you have taken out the Liberty option, you benefit from flexible cancellation conditions for your stay:
- Up to and including 30 days before arrival, the stay can be cancelled without charge and the sums already paid will be refunded in full (after deduction of the Liberty option fee).
- From 29 days and up to and including 14 days before arrival, the stay can be cancelled with the payment of a fixed cancellation charge of €90. Only the sums already paid at the time the cancellation is requested will be refunded, after deduction of the cancellation charge and the Liberty option fee.
- From 13 days before arrival, and for any stay that has already begun, no refund may be made.
- If the payment has been made partially or totally with a credit note, the amount refunded may not concern this credit note. However, the latter may be refunded on request, 18 months after its issue date, or used for a future booking.
The time limits are calculated from the date of receipt of the cancellation request form.
If you have taken out cancellation insurance, you are subject to the cancellation conditions received by your insurer. We will study your case in light of the cancellation conditions subscribed to with the latter.
Any stay that is curtailed or shortened (late arrival, early departure) by you may not give rise to any refund.