Camping Holidays in an a natural paradise in Paris !
During your camping holidays at 4 star campsite Sandaya International de Maisons-Laffitte, enjoy the charming banks of the Seine river in a unique natural setting at only 20 minutes from the Champs Elysees. Located on an island in the middle of the river, the Sandaya 4 Star campsite International de Maisons-Laffitte offers you calm and comfort at a few kilometres from Paris. Benefit from the RER (Metro) at 10 minutes walk from your campsite and discover the most beautiful city of the world with its most exclusive districts, museums and monuments. Released from your car and trafic, you will experience Paris with a free mind. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Versailles, the Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame cathedral, the Grevin museum or Disneyland for the children: one weekend will not be enough for all the visits during your camping holidays at the 4 star campsite Sandaya International Maisons de Laffitte !
Open from Fri 6 April 2018 to Sun 4 November 2018
- Campsite covering 6.5 hectares with 321 pitches
- Playground for children
- Animal allowed
- Touristic Service to discover Paris easily
600m² aquatic park
Opens July 2018
• Heated lap pool
• Aqua Jump
Benefit from the situation of your 4 star campsite in Maisons-Laffitte, directly in the surroundings of the Capital and offering an easy access to the city centre of Paris. What a luxury to be able to explore this huge city without driving, thanks to the Metro station at only 10 minutes walk. This will avoid you the traffic jams and long hours searching for parking spaces !
The reception of your 4 star Sandaya campsite International de Maisons-Laffitte assists you in the preparation of your sightseeing programm and provides you of all necessary information on transport and tourist attractions. Pre-booking facilities are available for the entrance fees of numerous museums, theme parks (Disneyland, Parc Astérix, etc. ) and other tourist sites such as the Chateau de Versailles. Your 4 star campiste team knows the area very well and will be happy to show you the best itineraries and to guide you there where you would like to go, either by subway or by car if you prefer.
After a great day of sightseeing, you will appreciate being able to relax with your family at your campsite. A refreshing drink in the campsite's Bar-Restaurant's with its panoramic terrace, while watching the barges passing by on the Seine river in the direction of the Capital.
Your children will enjoy the playground or playing table tennis with their new friends. All is available to enjoy unforgettable camping holidays in calm and relaxing surroundings that the 4 star campsite Sandaya International de Maisons-Laffitte offers you, and yet so close to the city centre of Paris.
Services and shops
- Sandaya Maisons-Laffitte offers Wi-Fi access.
- Tourist Service
- Don't waste time queueing for tickets at the monuments you want to visit! Our tourist service at the reception of your campsite will be happy to help you to reserve your tickets for the main museums of Paris such as Disneyland Paris, Parc Astérix and other tourist sites. Our advisers assist you to prepare your trips through Paris and advise you on the fastest way to travel. Opening times are identical as the Reception.
- We provide washing machines and a dryer in an area set aside for this purpose. An iron and ironing board are available free on request at Reception.
- Bar / Restaurant La Terrasse
- When having a drink or a meal, enjoy the view over the Seine from the panoramic terrace of our Bar/Restaurant. Breakfast, menus, menu for under 10's. A selection of take-away dishes can be available. A giant screen is set up when sports events are on.
- Grocery Store / Bread Shop
- Our mini supermarket is open every day. One of the region's bakers delivers fresh bread and pastries every morning.
Discover our activities
- Multisports ground
- A multi-sports area is available You will enjoy playing football, handball, basketball with your friends or your family. Equipment Lending.
- This area is dedicated to the children, and features a merry-go-round and a slide.
- You can go fishing in the Seine river just outside the campsite. If you don’t hold a licence, a fishing card can be purchased from the reception (12e /day).
- Petanque ground
- Petanque grounds are available to share good times with the family.