Eyes on the Ocean !
By the sea, along the coast of Aquitaine and south of the Gironde estuary, discover the 4-star Sandaya Soulac Plage campsite. With direct access to the beach, take advantage of the pleasures of the ocean as a family, or the gentleness of a siesta in the shade of the pine trees. Located in the beach resort of Soulac-sur-Mer, the destination for surfers and bike-riders, you're going to discover a region full of heritage. Pack your bags, the Atlantic is calling you !
Open from Fri 1 June 2018 to Sun 16 September 2018
- Campsite covering 12 hectares with 800 pitches
- Water Park covering 550 m² with covered pool and slide
- Free activities and children's clubs
- Direct access to the beach
- Animal allowed
• Wooden structure with water games
"Atlantide" PREMIUM area
• Pedestrianised and landscaped area
Holidays with your "Feet in the Water" with Sandaya. The Soulac Plage campsite occupies a site that stretches the length of a sand dune overlooking the ocean (Blue Ocean Zone).
For those who would prefer the shade of the pine trees, a wooden belvedere enables you to admire the sunset, sitting on a bench, or simply watch the surfers taming the morning waves.
Bless with direct access to the beach, you can take a sandy path and flight of steps, without leaving the campsite, and end up right by the sea. The commune of Soulac-sur-Mer offers a supervised beach for swimming just 200 metres from the campsite (depending on season). On the unsupervised beach opposite the campsite, families enjoy walking, building sandcastles with their children or simply tanning while reading a good book. The Atlantic coast is subject to tides, and so children and adults alike can enjoy going fishing for crabs and shellfish when the ocean is at low tide: get your nets!
Services and shops
- Sandaya Soulac Plage offers Wi-Fi access.
- In a dedicated area, washing machines and a dryer are available to use. An iron and ironing board are available free if you ask at reception.
- Bike hire
- Take advantage of your holidays to go on a bike ride, on the Médoc cycle paths.
- Barbecue areas
- Fancy a grill? Use our communal charcoal barbecues located in different areas in the campsite.
- Restaurant Le Grand Large
- Take advantage of the Grand Large Restaurant's sunny terrace during a meal. Set meals with a varied menu: salads, pizzas, burgers, grills, seafood... A selection of dishes can be bought to take away.
- For a little coffee on the terrace or an aperitif as a family in front of events, the bar welcomes you every day. A giant screen is put up for sporting events.
- Grocery / Bakery
- Our minimarket welcomes you every day. You will find common products on site as well as fresh fruit and vegetables, a frozen aisle, hygiene products and beach accessories. Throughout the day, we can also offer you a selection of fresh breads and pastries, baked on site several times a day.