Beneath the sun on the Côte d'Azur
Near Frejus, only 4km from the beach, the Sandaya 5 star camp site "Riviera d'Azur" offers you holidays to the rhythm of the cicadas' song. The South of France, and more specifically the department of the Var with its Mediterranean climate, is the ideal place for a holiday where sun and relaxation are the watchwords. On site, a delightful water park with slides and family entertainment during the day and in the evening. The heart of author Marcel Pagnol country has much to offer you with its nearby iconic towns such as Saint-Tropez, Cannes, Saint-Raphaël or even Nice and Grasse. The rosé is being chilled for your aperitif, the only thing missing is you !
Open from Friday 13 April 2018 to Monday 15 October 2018
- Campsite covering 10 hectares with 450 pitches
- Water Park covering 530 m² with heated pool and slides
- Free activities and children's clubs
- Animal allowed
- Wi-Fi throughout the campsite
- Free shuttle bus
Up to you to arrange the holiday you desire, thanks to Sandaya!
The camp site "Riviera d'Azur" is ideal for a stay centred around sports or relaxation, everyone can live at their own pace, enjoying the entertainment programme, discovering the Côte d’Azur, or taking a long siesta in the shade of palm trees by the pool. On site, you can make use of the free shuttle to the beach which means you can leave your car in the car park when you leave the camp site. With your towel over your shoulders and beach bag in your hand, you can set off for the fine sandy beach at Saint Aygulf where between swimming and sand castles, you can enjoy a few moments of simple pleasure with the family.
Be amazed by the wealth of nature in the Var!
Coastal landscapes, Provençal villages, typical markets, festivities, and local events. Mountain biking fans meet up at the end of the season, in October, when ever since 1984, mountain bike enthusiasts have a reunion. Each one to his own pace! The Roc d'Azur is a race open to all, professionals, amateurs, and beginners, so the camp site, because of its location, is the ideal place to stay during this event. Whilst the more athletic are away, quieter souls can swim a few lengths in the 25 metre pool and at the same time keep an eye on the little ones enjoying the toboggan rides. What kind of holiday will you choose?
Services and shops
- Shuttle bus service to the beach
- Our free shuttle bus to the beach at Saint Aygulf operates daily from 10:00am to 7:00pm, every hour in July and August.
- Bike hire
- Take advantage of the holiday to go on a bike ride along the cycle tracks around Saint Aygulf.
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Our beautician / hairdresser offers you bodycare, waxing, nail salon services, hair cutting and styling, everyday in July and August from 10:00am to 7:00pm. Out of season, by appointment only.
- Barbecue area
- Fancy a barbecue? Enjoy for free use our gas barbecues in a dedicated collective area at your campsite Sandaya Rivièra Azur.
- A Wi-Fi access is on the campsite.The reception will guide you how to be connected from your pitch.
- Restaurant Tropic'Azur
- At meal times, enjoy the sunny terrace at the Restaurant Tropic'Azur. Menus with a variety of choices: salads, pizzas, burgers, grills, seafood, ... The restaurant opens 7 days a week. July/August.
- Snack Bar
- Whether for a small cup of coffee on the terrace or a pizza with the family as they enjoy the entertainment, the Snack Bar welcomes you every day in July and August.
- Grocery Store / Bread Shop
- The grocery/shop opens 7 days a week from 7.30am to 1pm and from 3.30pm to 8pm. In off season closed on Sunday afternoon. Fresh bread, local products, press, wine, beach accessories, fruits and vegetables, …
- Kids Club
- For your children of 4 to 7 years old all is on site to give way to their imagination with recreational and creative activities. Only available during school holidays.
- Teens Club
- Teens from 13 to 17 years old can meet and have fun at the Teens Dancefloor! Only available during school holidays.
- Juniors Club
- At campsite Rivièra d'Azur, your children of 8 to 12 years old will enjoy themselves in the Juniors club. On the program numerous physical activities, tournaments and games offerd to them during your stay.
- Multisports ground
- Feel sporty? In this area, you can play volleyball, football, badminton, basketball...Opened from 9am to lunch and from 3pm to 8 pm.