You've landed in Normandy !
Only 500 metres from the extensive beach at Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer in the department of Calvados and only 30 minutes from the town of Caen, Sandaya's 5 star camp site "La Côte de Nacre", welcomes you to Basse-Normandie. With its heated water park, its indoor pool and water slides, your family will be won over by Norman charm. Region of culture and heritage, you'll appreciate the campsite's central location between Arromanches and Ouistreham - ideal for imagining the June 1944 Landings in all their length and width. Everyone will be happy here, whether they have come to recharge their batteries, explore, or have fun. It's your holiday.
Open from Fri 6 April 2018 to Sun 9 September 2018
- Campsite covering 10 hectares with 504 pitches
- Water Park covering 750 m² heated with covered pool and slides
- Free activities and children's clubs
- Animal allowed
- Beaches at 500m
"Nautilus" PREMIUM area
• Pedestrianised and landscaped area
• Free Wi-Fi
• TV, dishwasher and air conditioning
A stay with a discovery theme thanks to Sandaya. For your relaxation after a full day out, the campsite "La Côte de Nacre" offers every comfort in its mobile homes and on its camping pitches set in flower lined avenues. You will love Normandy for its legendary hospitality, its cultural heritage, and its breathtaking landscapes. Everyone can make their own holiday, whether touring the region to discover its history, or relaxing whilst the children have fun.
As regards facilities and services, you'll be surprised to discover a campsite offering a wide range of activities right from its opening. An extra large children's playground with swings, slides, and a climbing wall. What about a tree climbing course adventure? Or ice skating in summer, free children's clubs for 5 year olds and above, a SPA with relaxing massage etc. To start the day a swim in the indoor heated pool (Air and Water), followed by a small glass of cider on the restaurant terrace. Let's drink to it: Long live Normandy !
Services and shops
- Sandaya La Côte de Nacre offers Wi-Fi access.
- At your disposition, you will find washing machines and a dryer. Loan of irons possible at the reception.
- Barbecue areas
- Fancy a barbecue? Enjoy free use of our charcoal barbecues in various places open for all on the campsite.
- Additional services
- Rental of sheets, towels, baby kit and/or end-of-stay housekeeping service.
- Our restaurant offers you a wide range of dishes either inside or on the terrace. Pizza, ice cream, and crêpes are also on the menu. A selection of take-away dishes can be available.
- The bar welcomes you every day whether for a small cup of coffee on the sunny terrace as you watch the children in the pool or for an aperitif with the family as they enjoy the entertainment
- Grocery Store / Bread Shop
- Our mini supermarket is open every day. You will find on site everyday products but also fresh fruit and vegetables, a frozen foods section, hygiene products, and beach accessories. We also offer you, throughout the day, a selection of bread and fresh pastries, made on site several times a day.
- Kids' Club, Juniors' Club and Teens' Club
- Many animations and activities are organized for your children: manual and sports activities will be on the program!
- Wellness area
- Relax in the hands of our beautician/ masseuse and treat yourself to massage or body-care (exfoliation, waxing ... ). The hammam and sauna area is also available.
- Located right next to the bar, the children can have fun on the playground while the parents can enjoy their drinks on the terrace.