Holiday between Nature and Beaches
Only 20 minutes from fine sandy beaches in the south of France and a few minutes from Montpelier, the Sandaya 4-star camp site "Plein Air des Chênes" offers you a rendez-vous in Languedoc-Roussillon a few minutes from Montpelier. It has an exceptional water park with pools extending over 1,200m² for the delight of young and old alike. Situated in an ancient oak forest, it offers family activities for every taste while respecting the quiet necessary for a relaxing holiday. Located between the sea and the land, you will have the freedom to visit the Herault and its neighbouring departments to explore some of the most beautiful places and national parks. Nature or beaches, why choose ?
Open from Fri 13 April 2018 to Sun 9 September 2018
- Campsite covering 8 hectares with 268 pitches.
- Water Park covering 1200m² with pools and slides.
- Free activities and children's clubs.
- Animal allowed
• Fine sand
• Caribbean atmosphere
At Plein Air des Chênes in Clapiers, Sandaya wanted to offer a camp site offering a human touch, with mobile homes arranged on delightful plots in the middle of a forest of oak and pine trees. Close to the beaches of Carnon, Grau-du-Roi, Palavas-les-flots, La Grande-Motte ... you'll have the choice of destinations for your afternoons at the beach, unless the children prefer the extra large water park with its water play area. On site there are many facilities for those who like to alternate relaxation with sport in order to keep in shape: bodybuilding gym, tennis courts, fitness classes, aqua-aerobics ... all this while the toddlers make new friends at the children's clubs.
Dive into the past, and discover the Roman era amongst arenas, aqueducts and amphitheatres in towns crammed with history such as Nimes or Arles and surrounding area. Or perhaps you may prefer the pedestrian city centre of Montpelier, 5km from the camp site, with its Place de la Comedy set between modernity and tradition. Close by in the Camargue regional nature park, you will discover beyond the herds of bulls in the great expanses of wilderness, the way of life of hundreds of enthusiasts who love sharing the Languedoc countryside with its olive groves and vineyards. Whether cycling or walking, on the way-marked tracks in the heart of the forest, or even in a kayak with the water's flow carrying you through the best preserved landscapes, you will fully enjoy the natural scene. Go green, have a break, this is a holiday !
Services and shops on site
- Sandaya Le Plein Air des Chênes offers Wi-Fi access.
- In a separate space, you will find washing machines and dryers.
- Beach Shuttle
- Your campsite Sandaya The Plein Air des Chenes offers during the months of July and August, for free shuttle service by bus for the beaches of Carnon.
- Additional services
- Our 4 star campsite Sandaya the Plein Air of the Oaks puts at your disposal various rentals of equipments, sheets, fridges and baby kits. Information available at the reception.
- Snack Bar Le Petit Chêne
- Whether for a small cup of coffee on the terrace with a view over the water park or a pizza with all the family as they enjoy the entertainment, the Snack Bar welcomes you every day.
- Games room
- A large room set aside near the Bar with many slot machines such as pinball machines, video games.
- Kids' Club, Juniors' Club and Teens' Club
- Our animation team welcomes your children from 5 years to offer them sports activities, playful and manual.
- Outdoor activities
- To spend convivial moments with family or friends, we provide you with a multisport field, a petanque field, ping-pong tables, 2 tennis courts and a mini-golf course.